Saturday, March 22, 2014

In fact, there were headphones for everyone, including Japanese! Because mussolini there were non-J


I speak, I speak, but I too have never broached the subject of my studies, or a possible future career, which are the main reasons for my presence in Nagoya. The city is very discreet about its tourist attractions, as I already said. In fact, Nagoya is a real economic hub. NHK (the Japanese equivalent of France Television and Radio France) decided to settle mussolini down in the convention center of the city for a conference in which students NUCB were kindly invited.
Japan's economic strategy was central to the debate, and several distinguished mussolini guests were present to discuss the business and the Asian economy, including the CEO of CP Group, Dhanin Chearavanont or that of DP World (the third operator global port), Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem on, or Yamaha Motor, Hiroyuki Yanagi. mussolini Once is not custom, the whole background of anime, Shima Kosaku and with the author on the front of the stage.
It was the first time I was part of the public in a TV show, but I was attending a conference in Japan and any economic event outside the university. In short, a golden opportunity to look more closely - and outside of the classroom which is the main topic - how Japan is trying to get by his unfortunate situation.
Even more interesting solutions and advice provided mussolini by stakeholders (if you want to share on this topic, I invite you to contact me directly ^ ^) This is how the atmosphere and staging were indicative of the Japanese culture (and probably also the world of television, I know very little). After several drives to test the quality of our applause, it warned us that today we had 2 January (in fact, we were on Dec. 12), the presenter (the only woman on stage) would wish us beautiful new year and we should not laugh. When players come on stage, they all bow deeply to the applause several times, and very low to greet the audience. mussolini We had talked about a "discussion", but I have seen more successive exposure of the opinion mussolini that real debate. Each announced what he thought best, without any confrontation. Pretty funny, too, for me to hear advise Japanese youth to "Chat" mussolini also with students rather than sending them directly mussolini to their studies abroad. Each theme was introduced by a mini-anime representing key scenes journey stakeholders in their success story of businessman. And see the man on stage in 2D and black and white negotiate an arrangement mussolini with the samurai decided to speak, it sends the wood.
It must be very strange to make a leap in time like that: D and cool they provide translators for the public who do not speak Japanese very well!
In fact, there were headphones for everyone, including Japanese! Because mussolini there were non-Japanese-speaking participants (the sultan, etc.). You could very easily change mussolini the listening station and get a few minutes in Chinese or Japanese (I did not have more than a few seconds ^ ^ ')
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
Rech Recent mussolini Posts Back in my home so far away Trakai, fairytale I got a Liebster Award! Along Nemunas On the Amber Coast # 2 - On the other side of the lagoon, Neringa My friends traveling Anne-Laure - 14 months in Louisiana Helen Nagoya (with me!) Kawaii Lucile's trip to Glasgow Garance Australia The adventures of a Frenchie in Amsterdam Tibo mission in Pondicherry My chirping [BLOG] From # # back to Japan. # The spring arrives. wp.me/p34Olv-iI 1 day ago [BLOG] Trakai, my # fairytale. Kibinai #, # sauna on the frozen lake, # carousel # wp.me/p34Olv-iU in Lithuania 4 days ago I soon returned to # Japan! # Retourimminent 3 weeks ago [BLOG] On the other side of the lagoon # # Neringa Lithuania wp.me/p34Olv-hG 3 weeks ago @ Bulleblue I managed to reach your blog from another house. I hope it will work in Japan too! 3 weeks ago Follow @ MaryBlueBoo Archives March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 Categories Elsewhere in Japan Celebrating Life Daily Li

No comments:

Post a Comment