Saturday, March 15, 2014

That said, Roots and wings HD see more documentaries in HD see more HD movies see more concerts as


Latest Forum Posts: 1h16mn Your first Blu-Ray? 21h43mn News: Sony and Panasonic unveil the 97h15mn News: Freebox TV: Stop Penthous 98h41mn your last shopping blu ray? 126h3mn luther News: Star Wars available on VOD
The 2014 Games in Sochi will be the opportunity for retest NHK Super Hi-Vision technology. The broadcaster has announced that it will hold several screenings 8K resolution in the NHK Hall Furei which is in Tokyo.
NHK recently recalled having successfully secured an experiment diffusion 8K resolution images through a digital terrestrial network (DTT) in southern Japan, Hitoyoshi, all on a distance of 27 km. This is a channel of the UHF band has been used.
arf! the advantage of broadcast 8k by the waves is that it should hide the problems of compression ... anyway, it is ironic that the Japs were definitely a great step ahead of us. ..
_ In any case, it is ironic that the Japs were definitely luther a great step ahead of us .. _ And how long I would say about 30 years. Having had the opportunity to go to Japan once, I confess that when you come back here you cry. We our TNT "when she wants to go" is 80% of channels in SD Our beloved luther programs sometimes VHS quality is still "little house on the prairie or SUPER Derrick" and especially the pub mess to believe it was made just for that. TNT would it only 4k home, I dare not even think already that HD.
SuperLumberjack, with my apologies, luther I know it's sad that dynamism to the French but to cheer say that we still ARTE and beautiful documentaries in HD and the pleasure of watching a good Blu-ray, c ' is always that. It is thin but do with it. And Japan is very far away ........ 9 "ahead" shift etc etc.
After it is relative, I see no point in looking Drucker or log TF1 presented by Pernaut 4k with 95% of the time a source upscaled to 1080p (if not a lower resolution). A by for sporting events such as CDM / Euro or the Olympics I do not see the usefulness. luther 4K is for movies, not for Secret Story, after this is my point of view.
SuperLumberjack, with my apologies, I know it's sad that dynamism to the French but to cheer say that we still ARTE and beautiful documentaries in HD and the pleasure of watching a good Blu-ray, c ' is always that. It is thin but do with it. And Japan is very far away ........ 9 "ahead" shift etc etc. Because not matter indeed there is Blu-Ray, and Arte France 5 on Discovery RMC there sometimes stuff not bad.
After it is relative, I see no point in looking Drucker or log TF1 presented by Pernaut 4k with 95% of the time a source upscaled luther to 1080p (if not a lower resolution). A by for sporting events such as CDM / Euro or the Olympics I do not see the usefulness. 4K is for movies, not for Secret Story, after this is my point of view. Very relevant is true
_ 4K is for movies, luther not for Secret Story, after this is my point vue._ +1 totally divided opinion. That said, Roots and wings HD see more documentaries in HD see more HD movies see more concerts as a classical example see HD etc etc YES, but it is true that for stuff reality TV and other .... Mr. riddled pub, the SD is enough.
but it is true that to stuff reality TV or other M. .... full of pub, the SD is enough. Besides, I wonder with all this crap if I'll still crush the TNT in 10 years At the moment luther I mate a Blu-Ray almost every day so there was nothing on TV. Except tonight, there is "Detective Dee and the Mystery Of The Phantom Flame" on Arte
That said, Roots and wings HD see more documentaries in HD see more HD movies see more concerts as a classical luther example see HD etc etc YES Strongly agree Here it would
After it is relative, I see no point in looking Drucker or log TF1 presented by Pernaut 4k with 95% of the time a source upscaled to 1080p (if not a lower resolution). A by for sporting events such as CDM / Euro or the Olympics I do not see the usefulness. luther 4K is for movies, not for Secret Story, after this is my point of view. er .. me .. whether 8K, 4K, HD in SD or even VHS quality, I do not see any interest to watch Drucker or log TF1 presented luther by Pernaut!
Monday, March 10, 2014 Star Wars available on VOD in November? Sony and Panasonic unveil Archival

No comments:

Post a Comment