Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Vali Petcu quit zoso.ro (ie not closed all or anything, just not write to it) and opened Zero News


Vali Petcu quit zoso.ro (ie not closed all or anything, just not write to it) and opened Zero News with Balaban and Dorian Laurentiu Prodan. A laudable initiative, I would say that the Zoso we read just because it seemed to have a great flair for identifying news worth commented and analyzed. Look now do this in way sat, thinking, studying, what I enjoy beyond measure.
What I have always admired the Vali's just that the acidity that many blaspheme, the way you tell them green to face when necessary. Many times I was "lectured" and put on track by him when something was going to blog or I needed something new to be in another world. It's one of those big bloggers who believed in me and that's not so little.
Now, the thing that intrigues me very much myself a Manafu thing that Christ said in an article announcing the appearance of Zero News: "At some point, if you want to evolve, we need to somehow get personal area and go into professional blogging castor oil blogging. "
What is, exactly, "professional blogging"? castor oil When quitting personal opinion and play in an objective news? If you do, do not call that quitting blogging? Of course, there are some bloggers that this change is welcome, as happened with Vali Petcu, but for me, for example, if outside the scope of personal experiences and I begin to comment professionally domain news about my work, I die in two months.
Blogging is passion, not profession. We call ourselves pro-bloggers who make money from these sites statement that I turned in some places in the world comes, we read, we comment, a place where we exchange ideas. Either you can not do this without the soul, and when blogging ceases to become a hobby (even if you write eight articles, as it did yesterday Arch), you can leave the job and do something else.
I do not want to be a professional in blogging. I continue to write what makes me feel good, which makes me smile and dream, even though I started this blog as a necessity to have a place to express my frustrations. And, ironically, castor oil we have grown and we have come a long way now almost four years since I started writing. Do we all need "professional blogging", we may well try to make quality content and if we keep personal castor oil note that everyone is looking for when reading a blog. Tweet
We comment on the subject?
I do not think pro (fessional) blogger means to make money from it. money is only a consequence of a hobby professionalized, made with passion and responsibility for what you communicate (and how and when, and so on)
Steve Jobs said at D8 (I recommend the full interview, available here http://allthingsd.com/20100607/full-d8-video-apple-ceo-steve-jobs/) would not want America to become a nation of bloggers :
I agree with Cristi Manafu blogging itself evolves, step # 2 in my sense any experienced blogger is common blog - see HuffPo, TC, Mashable and ZeroŞtiri. And there "sky's the limit".
Lorand, not all bloggers want to become stirista. Sky is the limit and you talk about the culture and history in a personal note, keeping active side that which made you open your blog.
Title not think it's good. probably evolve it ok to go to professional blogging. I do not think that is the future. If so, then it means that the future is uncertain blogosphere. Lately I read that Vblog future is now professional blogging. Tomorrow I will read anything.
I think that's just an idea past the professional blogging. Depends very much on the situation you are (as you said, see Arch, currently there is nothing to work on it) and what you want to do.
In my view at least, professional blogging refers more to the seriousness of "blogging" (quality / quantity of content, the relationship blogger readers, public image, etc. ..). It does not seem so relevant to analyze the expression starting from writing the Manafu Cristi. He spoke of the case of Zoso.
Always appear as a new future of blogging before it was clear videoblogging and now stirismul this. If the videoblogging more understanding, as a way to express yourself emotionally in front cooler, stiristii thing to argue about what a blogger. In my humble opinion, a blogger stands by his opinion, not news time, otherwise we have three bloggers castor oil that they reach the top news and the rest ... the rest would be.
If pro-blogger would mean those who make money from these sites personally, I really enjoy the fact that I'm a fan forever

No comments:

Post a Comment