Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Recently in Book Culture future plans Frame Home video gallery audio files Report of the meeting re


Recently in Book Culture future plans Frame Home video gallery audio files Report of the meeting report notes, lectures, courses, and Cultural News Articles Interviews News Book City Book City stores
B. Bapyrvnd translation: Jvmpa Lahiri's newest novel, "circles" (1), as one of the final nominees for "National Book Award" was adopted in the field of fiction. The book is about two brothers in India's post-independence era: Svbash and Avdayan, Jdanshdnyay children from a young age when you put two very different ways to get ahead in life. Avdayan younger brother and adventurous, a big follower of the revolutionary movement Naksalyt (2) is in Calcutta, while cautious and hardworking Svbash pf leaves India to the "Rhode Island" to follow Alyhash education. Avdayan company Naksalyt uprising pf led to his death, and his family disintegrate, the grave, the kid stays in the belly. The novel, Life Avdayan, Gori and Bella's daughter Avdayan seen, digging inside: Avdayan exploring life after death. Adventure novels between Calcutta and New England - Rhode Island property - goes where you grew up. Kolkata land for more stories of your past, as well as New England. What kind of experience illustrating children's pf home city? When Rhode Island, I guess it's describing something pf interesting pf because I feel like an implicit previously written about Rhode Island. Specifically in terms of how many of the books and stories I've Massachusetts, where I live, but you never know it as it ought, and typically have not pointed to Rhode Island. I would like to lay this book. I do not know mastery. Maybe because you feel bad about calling the place where I grew up, I do not know, sort of a strange feeling. Shield of Massachusetts, he was perfect for me. For example, the context of my novel "The Namesake" and even some of the first book of stories, "Interpreter pain" out of my Boston; When they bring to mind the Rhode Island does not take much to consider. So that the field can be Connecticut, Massachusetts and can be, or can be Rhode Island. But this is the first novel that I really feel that I want to write about Rhode Island. My piece a few years ago for an ontology that "Sean Wills" and "Matt Weiland," the editor wrote. I think it was when I was writing Myprdakhtm bezel. Writing that article, dealing with the fact that for the first time in my life I was raised in Rhode Island, where he never really did not know, I never fully experience helped me come along, I said to myself: Well, This book is the story of going to Rhode Island, deliberate, and as I put it right. I also do the same, and the fact I got a free way to really think about it the way Srshartr I remember writing pf it. Since scene - especially coastal states - for Svbash important. Do you look at it from the perspective Svbash you think? Actually, yes. I went to the campus pf where he was educated. Pretend I'm her. The small beach walking. He looked pf at what he had been looking at. Part of his character recognition, the Dydarhaym of Rhode Island, was to think about how everyday life has been. A church pf near the beach really impressed me and I said to myself: pf Well, this is what he will. Avdayan strongly Naksalyt pf movement of the 1960s was involved in Kolkata. How long did it take to images that period formed either by reading about it, either by talking with the people who lived in that period? You start to feel you have to write the details, it's pf quite easy to understand, then to start writing? Not. I completely understand and digest pf its history, I then began to write. I can not, and this has frustrated me for a long time. I have two books from the library, my father, I borrowed and I had seven years ago. Occasional reading pf them nonstop Brmydashtm notes and laid back side. I felt I must do this within Chndynvchnd years. I said: Do you really understand it? Do you really have to be this way? I think the main thing for me was when three quarters of the way Rfthbvdm in writing. I went to Calcutta. I spoke with several people. Here Valdynam'd talk with friends who had come to the United pf States at that time, those who remember those years created, but when I returned to Calcutta and the more specific the people I spoke with (because I wanted to know more about the movement. pf because it's happened, how it happened) if something became clear. Suddenly I felt I had taken notes on the novel of the bezel meaning they ...

No comments:

Post a Comment