Sunday, April 26, 2015

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com


 
 
 
E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer Senior Chief Petty Officer romney 1177 posts Location: Georgia Interests: Spending time with my family. Anything romney regarding U.S. Marshals (25 year career with U.S. Marshals Service - Retired Chief Deputy). U.S. Marine Corps (past & present). Camp Lejeune water contamination. Agent Orange issues. Service Connected Disability: 100% Branch of Service: USMC (Vietnam veteran)
E-9 Master romney Chief Petty Officer Master Chief Petty Officer 4128 posts Service Connected Disability: 100 Branch of Service: USN
E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer Senior Chief Petty Officer 1177 posts Location: Georgia Interests: Spending time with my family. Anything regarding U.S. Marshals (25 year career with U.S. Marshals Service - Retired Chief Deputy). U.S. Marine Corps (past & present). Camp Lejeune water contamination. Agent Orange issues. Service Connected Disability: 100% Branch of Service: USMC (Vietnam veteran)
E-3 Seaman Third Class Petty Officers 47 posts Location: Harpursville New York Service Connected Disability: 100 Branch of Service: USN Boiler Technician 2nd class petty officer.USS Suribachi AE-21
E-9 Master Chief Petty Officer Master Chief Petty Officer 1807 posts Location: Texas Service Connected Disability: 100% Branch of Service: Navy
E-3 Seaman Seaman 6 posts Service Connected Disability: 70% Branch of Service: USN
I have been getting the same errors all morning too! Yesterday when I logged on I was still on gathering evidence, after trying several times to see my claim status today I just tried calling the 1800 number. The rep told me my claim was moved to the decision phase and is waiting for the rater to make a decision. After the call was ended I tried ebennies again. Like before I can log in but I can't  see any claim info.
HadIt.com Veterans Forum → General VA Claims Questions romney & Information → (VA Claims Research) Veterans Affairs Claims and Benefits Research Privacy Policy HadIt.com Veterans Forum Rules ·
Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment